New Building Services
As shipbrokers, we are interested in receiving information on your vessel or barge stock designs or newbuilding resales that you may be interested in marketing through Marcon. This can be either on a published or a private and confidential basis.
Since 1981, Marcon International, Inc. has provided a wide range of consulting and brokerage services to the offshore petroleum, towing and marine construction industries worldwide. Newbuildings have always been an important segment of our market. A few of the new vessels and barges we have participated in over the years are:
- Two new 310', newbuilding diesel electric, DP-2 specialized OSVs delivered to private owners. Marcon acted as sole & exclusive broker in the shipyard selection process.
- Two new 32.5m, 4,200bkW ASD Escort / Docking tugs built by Turkish shipyard for U.A.E. buyers.
- Five new 300' x 90' Ocean Deck Barges built by Chinese shipyard for Latin American buyers.
- Two 58.7m, 5,150BHP AHTSs built in China for West African buyers.
- Three 3,300BHP Robert Allan design ASD tugs built in Turkey for Caribbean buyers.
- New 300' x 90' Ocean Deck Barge built by Chinese shipyard for German buyers.
- Three 1,200HP inland river pushboats built at U.S. yard for U.S. buyers.
- 300 x 80' ocean deck barge for U.S. buyers built by Chinese shipyard.
- 4,960BHP 125' Azimuthing FiFi Tug for European buyers built by Chinese shipyard.
- 3,900BHP 110' twin screw shipdocking tug for Chevron Shipping built at a U.S. yard.
- 25,000BBL 200' ocean tank barge for Chevron Shipping built at a U.S. yard.
- 3,300BHP 104' twin screw tugboat for North American buyers built at a Chinese yard.
- 1,000BHP mooring tug / launch for a Caribbean oil refinery built at a U.S. yard.
- 210' x 60' ocean deck barge for Western Pacific buyers built at a Chinese yard.
- 330HP 25' inland river pushboat for U.S. West Coast buyers by a Florida yard.
Available stock designs and existing newbuilding resales are posted on our website and sent directly to appropriate vessel or barge operators. For instance, if an Owner requires a 300' ABS Ocean Deck Barge, a 120' Utility Boat or a Platform Supply Boat, it is possible for the various designs in our database to be quickly sorted.
On this website, a simple search feature allows clients to see whatâs available and obtain specifications plus photographs or drawings, when available, on selected vessels or barges.
All services of Marcon International, Inc. are at your disposal.
Commercial Marine Brokers since 1981