We are interested in receiving information on any vessels or barges – inland or ocean service, surplus to your requirements and available for short or long-term charter, time or bareboat. This can be either on a published or a private and confidential basis.
Since 1981, Marcon International, Inc. has provided a wide range of consulting and brokerage services to the offshore petroleum, towing and marine construction industries worldwide. Charters have always been an important segment of our market as shipbrokers. Vessels and barges listed for charter are updated on our website daily.
If a Charterer requires a 300’ ABS Ocean Deck Barge for a cargo in the Pacific Northwest, a Utility Boat for a construction project off California or a Platform Supply Boat in Singapore, it is possible for data on charter-free vessels and/or tugboats looking for a “tow of opportunity” to be quickly reviewed.
A sample of charters arranged through Marcon International include:
- Tow of 225’ ocean barge from Southern California to Manzanillo, Mexico.
- 6,700nm trans-Pacific tow of 246’ x 46’ yacht from Iquique, Chile to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Long-term lease of 1,200HP U.S. flag twin screw tug.
- Tow of five 300’ x 90’ ocean deck barges from the Far East to South America.
- Tows of various ocean tank barges from North America to West Africa.
- Tow of 400’ x 100’ ocean deck barge from South America to West Coast Canada.
- Longterm bareboat charter of 4,000BHP ASD shipdocking tug to European charterers.
- Long-term time charter of ROV support Vessel in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Longterm bareboat charter of 4,000BHP ASD shipdocking tug to Mexican charterers.
- Short-term time charter of 125’ utility boat to inspect rigs for hurricane damage in the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- Year charter of 265’ container feeder / deck-ship.
- Lease Purchase of 8,000BHP ATB / Ro-Ro Barge.
- 250’ x 72’ Ocean Deck Barge hauling containers in So.America.
- Tow of 860’ x 98’ ro/ro ship in ballast from U.S. Gulf to U.S. East Coast.
- Short-term time charter of 6,700HP U.S. flag tugboat to tow 20,000dwt sulphur barge.
- 3 month time charter of 215’ x 45’ DP-II vessel in the Mediterranean.
- 5 year bareboat of a 120’ aluminum crewboat.
- 10 year bareboat of 250’x72’ ocean deck barge in the Gulf of Mexico.
- 3 year bareboat of a 3000HP z-peller shipdocking tug.
- 6 year time charter of 3000HP twin screw tugboat.
- 77 day time charter of a 165’ supply boat supporting cable laying ops in the Pacific.
- 5 year bareboat lease purchase of 180’ supply boat on the U.S. West Coast.
- 22 day time charter of a 255’ cable layer in Southeast Asia.
Additional charters and tows are pending.
Commercial Marine Brokers since 1981